Can the concept of “shared social responsibility” change the world? The Panera Bread Foundation is aiming to find out with Panera Cares™ community cafes Pay as You Please
NOTE: No time like the present...you just have to double up on the word count!?! Good luck...:)
NOTE: Attending the World Visionary Summit…great stuff, thanx!
Your Loved Ones in Spirit Have a Special Message for You. Say YES to this Exclusive Invitation.
Join the CALL…
• Do you want to learn how to reunite with your loved ones and actually communicate with them?
• Is there unresolved healing with a loved one in spirit that you’d like to receive guidance on?
• Would you like to discover specific ways to awaken your psychic gifts and receive messages of love from your loved ones, guides and angels every day?
• Does your child see fairies, orbs, and angels? Do you?
• Do you have dreams about people who have passed into spirit?
* Learn from 26 Psychic Mediums, Experts in their field who know the SECRETS to Communicating With the Other Side *
If you said YES to any of these questions, you’re going to LOVE…
View original post 840 more words
When it comes to cultivating some Visionary Leadership Skills I love love love skunk medicine and want to share some amazing insights that I’ve received about being a messenger, the importance of being clear on your message, attracting, repelling and discerning that I have learned in the last several months as a result of a … Continue reading Visionary Leadership Skills: SKUNK Medicine – Be Aware of What you Put Out There! | The Empowered Messenger
NOTE: Read the value of physical versus digital neighbors…
As a resident of downtown Manhattan, my family and I were affected by Hurricane Sandy. But the worst that happened to us was losing power and water, and having to walk up and down 28 flights of stairs to get ourselves and our stuff out of our apartment so we could move to our dear friend’s apartment on the Upper East Side (where we are now totally safe and comfortable). Our kids feel displaced and are missing their routines and friends, and my husband and I are inconvenienced and feel, strangely, like tourists in our own city. But that’s the worst of it. This is obviously NOT a poor me story.
But this experience has opened my eyes to a few things. In addition to teaching me about the enduring kindness of strangers in this supposedly rude and impersonal digital age, this experience has taught me a few new things…
View original post 649 more words