Without any doubt, your homepage is essential for the first impression your business makes on the visitors. Some would say that it acts as your online office reception area. Well-designed and tastefully decorated space with all sorts of promotional products at hand and a friendly receptionist can sway those who are not completely sure they want to do business with you. It shouldn’t come as a surprise than that many people opt for a video homepage for their company website.
These are five advantages of having a video homepage.
- Enhances company identity – more than a logo or business card, adds a public face to associate with your business
- Delivers a full message – 5x more people read the headline than the article body
- Engages the audience – explainer video increases visitor experience
- Improves the SEO ranking – easier to find, greater audience engagement
- Provide unique experience – appeals to audience’s emotions and keep them enthralled