Stop the Blame, Stop the Insanity
Want to see a change in your business for the better? Try these 7 Steps To Success
- For a period of 30 days start your day by expressing gratitude.
- Begin your time in your office with something that will monetize your business. Stay out of email first thing in the morning other than to access any emails that are directly connected with monetizing your business.
- Minimize your time in social networks unless the time is directly related to your business growth.
- Be willing to end conversations talking about “how slow things are, my market is different, my business is different, you don’t understand, blah, blah, blah.” Engage in conversations about business growth, what the market wants, needs and is willing to pay for, trends and possibility.
- Map out your next 30 days. Put a plan in place to create something that will monetize and grow your business. Work the plan.
- Rather than assuming the success others experience is based on how lucky they are dig deeper and take a look at what they are doing to create their success.
- Look at their systems and be willing to model what they are doing. It’s likely when you do you too will experience a new level of success.
Here’s the deal; you can choose to continue on the path of the insane people who have the solutions at their fingertips but still do things their way or you can follow the path of those who are wildly successful.
The choice is yours.