After watching a small independent movie recently, Elena Undone, I was struck by the underlying theme that spoke to me on a very intimate level and I felt moved to copy down some of the “love wisdom” it contained. Starting with, “In love, one and one are one!” It’s this all-encompassing love that we all hope and pray to appear in our lives…but are rarely prepared for it when it happens, and, it does happen.
I’ve written about the concept of Twin Flames; this movie languaged it in a way that was profound and dead-on…
Here are the Ten Signs to look for in what the movie calls the “Ultimate Love Connection”:
- It may come in an unusual, unexpected package –not what we think we’re looking for or even believe we want.
- These people may meet “randomly”.
- Everything seems brand new, but absolutely familiar.
- While your worlds seem utterly disconnected, the paths that you’ve individually taken bring you together at freakish randomness.
- This person makes you see the world through a different filter.
- As hard as you try, this person is living in every corner of your mind.
- When you kiss, it’s like you live inside that kiss forever, but yet it feel brand new.
- You are desperate to be with them and you will move heaven and earth to do so.
- Even with challenges seemingly insurmountable, true love will find a way.
- This connection has changed you, significantly altered you–to the core!
Another great quote: “The definition of a miracle is when God gives you a choice and you make the right one.”
There’s much more to be gained from watching this movie and I really hope you’ll give it a chance. More importantly, give yourself a chance, take off the old filters and open yourself up to the possibility of find love!